Friday, July 8, 2016

Gear update

Over the past 1 1/2 years, we have improved a LOT on gear. 

Here is a picture that was token back in February, 2015. We were hiking Cactus to Clouds for the second time and Papa hadn't even joined the Hardhikers club yet. In fact, we hadn't even really started our hiking routine yet. I had no Camelbak, no altimeter, no first aid kit, no whistle, no anything.


This photo was taken back in July, 2015. I had my Camelbak, a cheap altimeter, a hiking hat, and good hiking shoes.


Here I am on the Vivian Creek trail (to Halfway Camp), back in April, 2016. I had all the gear I currently have now


Just recently, we have taken a huge Milestone in hiking. We are getting new hiking backpacks!!! My grandparents got it for me for my birthday.

Here is the size of a backpack I have currently:



Image result for small gray camelbak


Here is the backpack I am going to get:

Slate

When I post my next post, I will be wearing the backpack. see you then!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment