Friday, November 27, 2015

Murray Hill (east flank)



Hiking date: November 8 2015
Location: Palm Desert CA
Rate: hard 

Hi! My name is Cameron. I LOVE to hike. I have done so many of them that I just can't help doing this. This is a blog of the hikes that I do. And I will be adding more all the time.

In late October, we went on The Murray Hill Trail for the second time. This time we did the east side of the peak. You start off at a store, then head up a path and turn left and come to a junction.Then, turn left and climb up a path that gets steeper the higher you get. Keep going and you will find a bunch of little trails. Turn left on a wide one and keep going. As you keep going, you will run into a canyon and pass an area called Jane's Hoffbrau Oasis. Then, keep going until you reach the, "Clara Burgess trail". Keep going until you reach the peak. It took us 5 hours but it was a good hike. You can click here to see a video of us reaching the peak.

Taking a break 

Here is a video of us reaching the summit

          

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cameron! This is so awesome! I love that you started a blog about your hikes. I can't wait to read about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete